Terms and Conditions of Sales
1. PRICE OF PRODUCTS
1. You confirm that you have given us the correct billing
address of your credit/debit card and, in respect of Goods
and if different to the billing address, that you have also
notified us of the correct delivery address.
2. Provided that your order is placed by 5pm, then subject
to availability, deliveries of Goods within the UK will normally
be made within seven (7) working days, outside of the UK Goods
deliveries maybe up to twenty eight (28) working days, depending
on final destination and chosen delivery method. We will notify
you either if there will be a delay or if the item is no longer
1. Payment can be made by Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Switch
and Electron card. Payment will be debited from your account
up to 7 days before the dispatch of your purchase.
2. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used
3. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in
our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and
payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part
we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a
third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide
when accessing or ordering from the Site.
4. An order can be cancelled at any time before dispatch free
of any charges. However, canceling after dispatch will result
in the postage being charged plus an additional 15% re-stocking
charge to cover our administration charges.
3. RISK AND PROPERTY
1. The provisions in this Clause 3 relate only to Goods.
2. Once the Goods have been received by you, all risk of damage
to, or loss of, the Goods shall pass to you.
3. Irrespective of delivery and the passing of risk in the
Goods, or any other provision of these conditions, the ownership
of the Goods shall not pass to you until we have received
in cash or cleared funds payment in full for the price of
the Goods and all other Goods agreed to be sold by us to you
for which payment is then due.
4. WARRANTIES AND REPLACEMENTS
1. The following relate only to Goods:
§ Subject as set out below, the Goods are sold with the
benefit of and subject to a 12 month guarantee against any
faults in materials or workmanship in the goods supplied
§ There shall be no liability under any such warranty
or guarantee if the total price for the Goods has not been
paid by the due date for payment.
§ If a valid warranty claim is made within 30 days of
purchase of new Goods we will satisfy in full our liability
to you by either (at our option) replacing the Goods free
of charge; or refunding to you the price you paid for the
Goods if the exact same item is not in stock.
1. In any event, we shall not be liable to you under, or in
connection with these Purchase Terms in contract, tort, negligence,
pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent
or negligent representations) or otherwise for any loss of
business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for
any indirect or consequential economic loss whatsoever.
1. These Purchase Terms shall be governed by the laws of England
and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
2. Each of the Clauses of these Purchase Terms shall be construed
separately and independently of each other and the invalidity
of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions
from time to time. By continuing to use the Site following
any such change you will be deemed to have accepted such change.
It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine
whether these terms and conditions have been changed. If you
do not agree to any such change you must immediately stop
using the Site.